Thursday, April 5, 2012

50/50 Challenge

While browsing the Internet today I came across the 2012 50/50 challenge and squealed with excitement because I can not imagine a challenge more perfect for me. Dare I admit that I'm calling this the perfect challenge for me because I expect it will be easy!?!

I know I am joining this challenge a little late (try a few months late), but I still want to give it a go because I know it will be fun and again, I know it will be easy for me.

Here is the list of books I've read so far in 2012:
  1. Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
  2. Petals on the Wind by V.C Andrews
  3. If There Be Thorns by V.C. Andrews
  4. Seeds of Yesterday by V.C. Andrews
  5. Garden of Shadows by V.C. Andrews
  6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  9. Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol
  10. Intuition by Amy A. Bartol
  11. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
  12. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
  13. Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
  14. Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
  15. That Boy by Jillian Dodd
  16. That Wedding by Jillian Dodd

Here is the list of Movies I have seen (for the first time) in 2012:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. One for the Money
  3. This Means War
  4. The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo

And for the must read/must see list:

Must read:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  3. Providence by Jamie McGuire
  4. Unloveable by Sherry Gamon
  5. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie MCGuire
  6. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  7. Legend By Marie Lu
  8. Crossed by Ally Condie
  9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  10. Possess by Gretchen McNeil
  11. Possession by Elana Johnson
  12. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  13. Released by Megan Duncan
  14. Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
  15. Effortless by S.C. Stephens
  16. Love Unscripted by Tina Reber
  17. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
  18. Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia
  19. Tess of the d'Urbervilled by Thomas Hardy
  20. Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
  21. Middlemarch by George Eliot
  22. Persuasion by Jane Austen
  23. Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne

I added a few classics to enlighten myself a little. ;)

Must see:

  1. Breaking Dawn Part 2
  2. Mirror Mirror
  3. Snow White and the Huntsman
  4. The Avengers
  5. Brave
  6. The Great Gatsby
  7. What to Expect When You're Expecting
  8. The Lucky One
  9. The Five Year Engagement
  10. Men in Black III
  11. Taken 2
  12. The Wedding
  13. Anna Karenina
  14. The Silver Linings Playbook
  15. This Is 40
  16. Dark Shadows

As I read new books I am going to attempt to review them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining 50/50! Even a little late is awesome because you're like right on track. Plus you started off with a VC Andrews spurt so that should count as extra cool points. Lilly and I both went to UMich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops that was meant to come from the 50/50 Blogger account...

    ReplyDelete