Monday, April 9, 2012

Thoughts:The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


First off: I'm glad I read this and I will patiently wait for the sequel to be released in October rather than wait for it in a frezy of anticipation.


Secondly: I hate it when people give things away about a book I'm reading and the end of book is not as good as it could have been. So, instead of discussing the book I would instead like to say that, if you like YA, romance, and suspence then this book is for you. Also, I'm leaving out a little surprise detail about the book that I think is what made the book so entertaining. The direction the book was taking before the little surprise detail made me feel a little uncomfortable and I was not sure I wanted to finish reading it. I am glad I finished it because it was made worth my while.

No comments:

Post a Comment